We had such an amazing night last night at the Keto Cooking Demo – if you missed it, you’ll be kicking yourself! One of the post-meal delights was these incredible keto cookies. This recipe was adapted from www.ketosizeme.com, so – credit goes to the team over there. (Credit also for the photo because we have none left to take a photo of! :o)
So, here’s the recipe for these delectable, melt-in-your-mouth taste sensations!
2 cups Almond Meal
1/2 cup salted Grass-fed Butter
1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract (preferably not imitation)
1 .5 tsp ground Cinnamon
2 tblsp Xylitol
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
2. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
(You can do this in a Thermomix – Speed 7 for 20 sec)
3. Roll into desired sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet/tray.
4. Place in oven and bake for 5 mins.
5. Remove and press down all over with a fork to flatten.
6. Bake for a further 18-20 mins.
7. Cool on cooling rack for at least 5 mins.
8. Store in airtight container for up to….. actually, forget it. They’ll all be gone in no time!